Monday, June 8, 2009

Summer 2008

Last summer was really fun and luckily Jeremy got to come home 2 or 3 times!!
First we went to Galveston with his family on Memorial Day Weekend.
The day we got there...me and Jace!
At the IMAX with our cute glasses :)

Out to dinner at Joe's Crab Shack


Swimming








We got to spend a day at Moody Gardens





Chris and Chelsea came on the trip too






The Pimentel siblings and their significant others






The family









For the 4th of July we went to my dad and step mom's



While Jeremy was home for the 4th we also had a get together at my Aunt Cheri's and Uncle Dub's house. It was a lot of fun....we got to ride jet skis in their little lake!!




Jeremy getting ready to try wakeboarding




Jeremy on the jet ski...I didnt get any pictures of me riding it :(




Wakeboarding!




My niece, Kylie and I





In the middle of July I got to go up to North Carolina and visit Jeremy!! It was nice getting to see the place where I would soon be living.
While I was up there Jeremy graduated from his longgg school, so I got to go to the little ceremony they had.




At the ceremony





All the guys in his class




Just hanging out :)




Driving to the beachhhhh





The beach in NC is really pretty!! Much better than Galveston...








Out to dinner




Going to the beach again...we went a lot!





Me trying to skim board
I wasnt very good at it haha





He fell a couple times too!





But he was better than I was :)





I finally got it!






Waiting for my flight back home at the airport




Jace turned 1 in August and we didnt think Jeremy would be able to make it down for his party. BUT Jeremy and I surprised his whole family by keeping it a secret that he actually would be able to come!! Unfortunately, I didnt get any pictures of the surprises or of Jace's birthday party, but I did get a few pictures at Chuck E. Cheese's on Jace's actual birthday.


It was just a family event on Jace's birthday
Ruben, Lorie, Sylvia, and Jace



Jeremy playing games....what's new?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment