Tuesday, June 9, 2009

OUR WEDDING!!

So, Jeremy and I are known for changing our plans a million times and our wedding date was no exception. We originally were going to get married in March and then we decided to get married in August. I decided I wanted to be with him and I didn't want to wait a whole year for that to happen. So we set our wedding date for August 31, 2008...we had 2 weeks to plan our wedding. Those next 2 weeks were very stressful and busy for Jeremy, me, and both of our families. Luckily everything came together and we had a wonderful wedding day that we shared with our family and friends. Here are some pictures from our wedding :)
















































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment