Sunday, June 28, 2009

Just An Update...

As most of you know Jeremy is in California for training. He's been gone for 2 weeks now and I'm just ready for him to be home already!! When he left my tummy wasn't very big, but by the time he gets back I will be much bigger. I will be very excited to see him....only about 4 weeks to go now. I've just been keeping myself busy with my job and enjoying being pregnant :) Recently I've been able to start feeling Gavin move around in my tummy!! It's so exciting and I cant wait until I start feeling him move more...for right now it's just little movements every now and then. Jeremy and I talk everyday about how much we look forward to finally getting to meet him. I'm halfway through my pregnancy now, and it seems like time is flying by. My due date is November 11th :)

No comments:

Post a Comment