Tuesday, June 2, 2009

College and Career

Little did we know the next year would be fun, yet interesting. Having a long distance relationship was anything but easy, but we got through it just fine. Jeremy came home for every major holiday and a few times in between. I even got to go visit him when he was stationed in Florida! He was doing his yearlong school for his job in the Marines and I was going through my first year of college. Every time Jeremy got to come home it was bittersweet because he was only able to stay for 3 to 4 days at a time. It seemed like he had to leave right after he got home...those were some very hard goodbyes for us.



Out to dinner at Red Lobster when I visited him in Florida I also got to meet some of his friends at a place they always hung out on base




The day I left :(


One of Jeremy's visits home



At a concert with my sister and brother-in-law



Thanksgiving '07
Meme and Grandaddy's house







Christmas '07


My mom and step dad always throw a New Years party
Tiffany, Me, Mom, Amanda



My sister and Jeremy


The group
Jeremy and I
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!


No comments:

Post a Comment