Monday, June 8, 2009

The Next Step

When I went up to school I knew I'd meet some amazing people. My best friend from high school, the girls she was suitemates with, and I all became really close and in January we decided that all of our boyfriends needed to meet each other. We had all met each others boyfriends, but we had never ALL been together. We had it all planned out and we were all really excited!! Jeremy flew into Austin that weekend and he stayed with me up at school instead of us going home like we usually did.
I just thought it was going to be a regular visit from him (besides that fact that he would be in San Marcos visiting me). Little did I know my friends and him had other plans. Sarah (my best friend) and I drove to Austin Friday night to pick up Jeremy and everyone else stayed at the dorm to wait for us to get back. Well, once we got back we walked into the room and everyone was standing there, the lights were off and candles were lit, and right when we walked in Jeremy and I's song started playing..."She's Everything" by Brad Paisley. Right then I knew what was going on because that weekend Jeremy and I were supposed to go look at rings...he was just a little ahead of me!! He knelt down and proposed and I DID NOT know what to do!! Haha Of course I said YES, but I was just so shocked!! All of my friends knew about it and they all helped Jeremy plan a wonderful proposal :) Not to mention my birthday was 3 days after we got engaged, so that made it a GREAT birthday too!
Right after I said YES!!
January 25, 2008

Celebrating :)
Me, Jeremy, Patrick, Sarah, and Sarah


Erin, Me, Sarah, Sarah



Patrick and Jeremy




Out to dinner the next night





Everyone!






Jeremy and I going to walk in the park







Jeremy, Patrick, and Sarah




:)




The next time Jeremy got to come home was at the end of February, and Jeremy's parents decided to throw us an engagement party. It was a great time to get both of our families together and celebrate the next step of mine and Jeremy's lives.




Jeremy and I waiting for everyone to get there




Some of our close friends :)






ALL of my sisters!!
Leslie, Amanda, Me, and Lorie





My soon-to-be family :)





Jeremy's soon-to-be family :)




The girls....
Chelsea, Me, Amanda, Mom, Krystle, Sarah, and Tiffany



The boys...
Patrick, Trevor, Jeremy, Justin, Jason, Chris, and Scotty










Tiffany and I





Sarah and I




The best sister I could ever ask for!!
Amanda and I

No comments:

Post a Comment