Monday, June 1, 2009

High School Sweethearts

Hi Everyone!! I've felt left out on this whole blog thing because both of Jeremy's sisters have one, so I decided to go ahead and start one for Jeremy and I.





Jeremy and I met in high school and we also worked together our junior year. We always knew who each other were but never talked...until I HAD THE COURAGE TO TALK TO HIM!! He will probably disagree, but I know the real truth :) Jeremy and I always talk about how we both never thought we'd find the one for us, and we're both blessed to have found each other. I look back at our old pictures, and I'm so glad we got to share those special high school moments together.









One of our first pictures :)
My niece's 1st birthday party


Houston Rodeo




Soccer game at the high school



We went to a few Astros games







Houston Dynamo's soccer game



My usual "leave me alone" face.....he learned that face quick! haha



Senior Prom




Graduation!!

No comments:

Post a Comment