Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Our Lives After High School

After Jeremy and I graduated we both had different ideas of what we were planning on doing with our lives. I decided to go to college in San Marcos and Jeremy went into the U.S. Marine Corps. Jeremy leaving for boot camp was really hard for everyone...especially since he left about a week after graduation. Those were probably the hardest 3 months of our relationship since we weren't able to communicate other than writing letters to each other. It was a very difficult summer for the both of us, so when it was time for his boot camp graduation I was SO EXCITED!!! (And I know he was too!) His family and I flew to San Diego in August '07 to pick him up :)
Us dancing at his graduation/ going away party
I was very sad :( On our way back home from San Diego!!!


In his dress blues



Out to dinner with his family...
Ruben, Sylvia, Jeremy, Me




MY FAVORITE SHIRT!!







No comments:

Post a Comment