Saturday, October 31, 2009

It's Getting Closer....

So as some of you know we got some good news this week. First, we found out that Jeremy doesn't have to leave until the 1st week of December (instead of leaving NEXT week)!! This was such a relief for Jer and I because we knew there was a chance he wouldn't be here for the birth of Gavin, but now we know that wont be a problem :) The second thing we found out was the date that I will be induced...NOVEMBER 4th!! If I don't go into labor before then we go to the hospital the morning of the 4th and hopefully Gavin will be here shortly after that.
The doctor said I was 1.5cm dilated yesterday and also said that if everything with the induction goes ok I should have no problem having the baby normally instead of a c-section.
Lets cross our fingers and hope that everything goes great. Gavin will be here in a few dayssss :)
Me @ 37 weeks

We wont be able to park here anymore! Haha




No comments:

Post a Comment