Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Deeply In Love

So just to let everyone know, I have the most wonderful husband in the world :) One night last week when I was at work he spent all night making this video for me. It was the sweetest thing...and every time I watch it it makes me cry. I cant help it!!


We're about a month away from my due date, and we couldnt be more ready for Gavin to be here!!! Jeremy and I are getting very anxious and we are praying that Gavin will be here before he gets deployed. We have an appointment this Thursday, so hopefully we will get more information on when we might be able to have him. We'll let everyone know if we find out anything :)


ENJOY!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I loved that! Gavin is so lucky to have two parents who love eachother so much! And you both will have the same love for him! I love you guys!

    ReplyDelete