Monday, October 26, 2009

BABY Update

So we had a doctor's appointment this past Friday...
Gavin & I are doing good :) I still have high blood pressure, but nothing that is affecting the baby...at least as of now it's not affecting anything. The doctor did say that since I've had this high blood pressure for the past month that they wouldn't let me go to my due date, so the latest I would have Gavin would be November 4th.
Thats only a week and a half away!!!!
Jer and I are hoping that he will be able to be here for the birth since the dates of him deploying and me delivering are so close. We should find out something this week...PRAY HE'LL BE HERE TO MEET GAVIN!!
If we find out any more information we will let everyone know.
Gavin,
We are all awaiting your arrival and we couldn't be more excited to meet you! Mommy and Daddy talk to you everyday and ask when you're going to come, but you just come when you are ready. Your family can't wait to finally see your handsome face, and it looks like we only have about a week and a half left of waiting.
We all love you so much...Happy Early Birthday!!
Love,
Your Mommy :)

1 comment: