Sunday, January 24, 2010

Finally...

Ok so I know I'm almost 3 months behind on my blog, so I'll give some quick updates.
Well, as all of you know our Gavin was born on November 5th at 6:40am. After 21 hours of labor and almost 4 hours of pushing he finally arrived!! Jeremy and I were so proud and happy to finally have him with us. We got very lucky and Jeremy was able to stay in the U.S. until the 20th of December. I cant explain how hard it is to be seeing Gavin grow up without Jer here, but he'll be back before we know it and Gavin will have his daddy here again!
Here are a few pictures from the hospital and of Gavin's first few weeks of life on Earth :)
He just couldnt resist playing with the gloves...he's a little kid at heart!

Our precious Gavin Brooks Pimentel :)


Daddy meeting Gavin






1st pic of my two boys!


Mommy meeting Gavin




My mom was also there with us to meet Mr.Gavin



Happy Family!

Sweet sweet Gavi...a few days old.


Napping


Nala loves him :)


The day after we got home the Cowboys played, so of course I made sure he had something to wear!!

No comments:

Post a Comment