Tuesday, March 13, 2012

4 Months Later....

WOW! This post is longggg overdue! I didnt realize it had already been over 4 months since I've updated our blog! A lot has happened since October, so let me give you a quick update....
  • November- We were able to be in TX again for Gavin's (2nd) birthday! We had so much fun seeing Gavin play with all his friends & cousins at his party. His car party was a success!
  • December- This year for Christmas, we decided to stay in California to have our own family Christmas traditions. Everyone sent Gavin's presents here, so he got to open them all like a regular Christmas. He was a lot more interested in presents this year, compared to last year! He got cars, trucks, trains, legos, and much MORE!
  • January- At the beginning of January Jeremy, Gavin, and I went on our first family vacation to Disneyland! Its only about an hour and a half drive from San Diego, so it wasnt a far vacation. GAVIN (and Jeremy and I) HAD A BLAST!!! We plan on going back later in the year so we can see the new Cars Land they are making! Jeremy also got promoted to SGT. this month! I am so proud of him :)
  • February- Jeremy and I went on a late (3 and a half years late!) honeymoon to Las Vegas! Jeremy's mom flew to San Diego to watch Gavin while Jer and I drove to Vegas and stayed for a few days. We absolutely loved it and we really enoyed spending quality time with just the two of us :) We are already thinking about our next trip back!

Gavin Update:

  • He is growing up way too fast for Jeremy and I! He will be 2 and a half in less than 2 months :(
  • He is talking NON STOP! He learns new words every day and is remembering more animal sounds, numbers, colors, and shapes.
  • He's wanting to do things on his own a lot more too, but if he needs help he will definitely let us know!

I will try to make more of an effort to update our blog more often! I was doing so well and then things got busy and I completely forgot about it! I hope everyone at home is doing great; we miss and love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment