Friday, November 18, 2011

Halloween Fun!

Sorry it's been so long! We have been busy lately, with the holidays (Halloween & Gavin's birthday) and being home for a while, I havent been able to blog! Here's a little catch up for the month of October...
  • The second weekend in October we took Gavin to Bates Nut Farm. I was told about this place from a lady at my doctor's office. She said it's really fun for the kids because there is a lot to do, so we had to go see for ourselves. We ended up having a lot of fun! Gavin got to feed animals at a petting zoo, drink homemade lemonade, go on a hayride, and pick out his own pumpkin! He had a blast :)
  • Towards the end of October my great-grandmother passed away, so Gavin and I headed to Texas a little earlier than planned. Although this was a sad reason to visit home it meant that we would be able to spend Halloween with my family. We went to my dad & step-mom's house (just like we did last year for his 1st Halloween), and Gavin got to trick-or-treat with his cousins Kylie and Ashtyn! He had a blast getting all his candy!

Here are some of the pictures from our Happy Halloween :)












No comments:

Post a Comment