Saturday, November 27, 2010

A little bit of everything....

Hello Everyone!! We have been enjoying our first couple of weeks in San Diego, and we cant wait until it gets a little warmer so we can go out and about and do more things!
Here are a few pictures of what we've done so far...And of course some random ones of Gavin :)




This year we had Thanksgiving dinner on our own in California! I had never made a whole Thanksgiving meal on my own, so I was a little worried about everything turning out. Luckily, it all tasted GREAT! I made turkey, gravy, corn, mashed potatoes, stuffing, and pecan pie.

Happy Thanksgiving!!
On Black Friday we decided to skip the shopping and go see one of the beaches nearby. We went to Ocean Beach, CA. I was very surprised to see people out surfing because is was 60 degrees outside. Gavin wasnt being very photogenic that day!

Family Picture :)
Daddy & G
Mommy & G
Later that day, we got out the Christmas tree and started decorating! Of course, Gavin just wanted to play with the ornaments...I got a little help out of him!

Such a cute little helper :)

No comments:

Post a Comment