Friday, November 12, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday to my Prince!!

The day finally came...my little G turned 1! Jeremy and I couldnt believe that it had already been a year since Gavin was born. A lot has happened in the last 12 months, and Im happy to say that despite Jeremy being deployed for 7 months, this last year has been a blast!
While we were in Texas we were able to have Gavin's birthday party so that all of our friends and family could join in the celebration! Here are some pictures of his "Froggy Party", enjoy!
My sister made his CUTE cakes! They turned out great and everyone loved them!We had froggy cookies too!



Gavin had never been in a bounce house before, so this was a first for him.
HE LOVED IT!!


Getting ready to eat some cake!

He wasnt really sure what to do with it...

Feeding Daddy :)

Gifts!

Jeremy and I had so much fun while we were in Texas, and I know Gavin did too! I was glad we were able to be there for his birthday as well. Thank you to everyone who made it out to his party; we really appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment