Thursday, April 8, 2010

VEGGIE Tales

We have now started VEGETABLES!!! First of all, I cant even believe that my little boy is old enough to eat baby food!! But anyway, we started off with carrots :)
He had to get used to them but after the first few days he seemed to like them more.
I have been making my own baby food, but this night I decided to give him the baby food from the jar...it made suchhh a MESS!!
And when he sticks his fingers in his mouth the mess gets bigger!!

Yummm :)

I just love his face so much!!!!


This week he has started eating SQUASH. The first day I didnt think he liked them, but every day after he's eaten them all!! Today I even had to get more because he was still hungry :)

As you can see, he's not turning any food down so far....look at that belly!

1 comment:

  1. he looks so BIG in those pictures! I can't believe he is growing so fast. I love him!!!

    ReplyDelete