Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Say Cheese!!!!

During Spring Break the whole family went to Chuck E. Cheese's! All of the grandchildren were together...even Ava! This was Gavin's first time to go there, so there was lots for him to see! His eyes were moving a hundred miles an hour trying to see everything and take everything in. I can tell he really enjoyed it though :)
First he rode in the car with Chuckie!! I just LOVE his smile...Gavin's not Chuckie's! Haha
Gavin and Bren :)
I have ticketssss!!!!
Nana and Papaw with the two little ones
If you watch Gavin's hand in these next pictures you can see he stole something of Brenley's...
I dont think she even noticed, but we all thought it was funny!


By the end of the night Gavin was all worn out!! It was so cute because he was awake one minute and then next minute I looked over and he was OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment