Saturday, February 26, 2011

JUST A LITTLE UPDATE ON G-MAN:
His new words are "dog", "hot", and "sock". He also likes to point his finger at Jeremy and I and tell us "NO"!
He's growing like a weed! He has a doctor's appointment on Tuesday, so I will update with his height and weight next week.
He can now officially open and close all of the doors in our apartment...fun stuff! The only door he hasnt opened is the front door because we ALWAYS keep it locked.
He's still a little too short to get up on our couches on his own, but he can easily get down! He CAN climb into the rocking chair though...just another thing for him to hurt himself on! Ohhh the joys of having an exploring toddler :)
He still loves bath time and can now almost climb in the tub on his own. (I wouldnt say thats a good thing though because he scares Jer and I when he tries to climb in HEAD FIRST!)
Recently I moved his collection of books to his little rocking chair in his room so that he could look at them if he wanted. Little did I know I would be reading him a book every 5 minutes! Unfortunately, I never got into the habit of reading him a bedtime story, but I think Im going to have to start! He LOVES to sit in my lap and read books :)
He knows his first spanish word! Zapatos! He cant say it yet, but he knows it means shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment